It’s been a long time since I posted last but a lot has happened, we finally moved house and then I’ve been busy working for the exam board. All that is finished so it is finally time for an update on hobby stuff. Nothing to report in the painting challenge, I’ve not put a drop of paint on a figure for far too long. On the laser cutting front however I have been busier, the end of term and loss of access to the laser cutter for the summer holidays made me put some time aside from unpacking to do some CAD work. I managed to cut three things and I’ll do a post on each one over the next few days.
First up I finished the second building for Rorke’s Drift and handed them both over to Dan. The pictures of the first building are in the last post, and the pictures of the second building are from Dan as he has rushed into assembling and detailing – hopefully I’ll be able to post some completed pictures of both buildings when he has finished: