Well the third round left me stuck and does lots of quick maths:
Mark 1 350 points Duel Tournament
- Darryl beat John F by 6 scenario points to 1
- Jan beat Mick by 6 scenario points to 2
- Paul beat James by 6 scenario points to 0
- Darryl with 3 wins and 17 scenario points
- Jan with 2 wins and 14 scenario points
- John F. with 2 wins and 11 scenario points
- Paul with 1 win and 11 scenario points
- James with 1 win and 7 scenario points
- Mick with 0 wins and 4 scenario points
Mark 2 Resurgence Tournament (only one game went to time in this round):
- Andy beat John S by assination, no control points scored.
- Chris beat John by assination, although John scored 2 control points to Chris’ 1.
- Bruno and Dom managed a draw on control points, scoring 0 tournaments.
- John S with 2 Tournament Points and 10 control points
- Andy with 2 Tournament Points and 7 control points
- Dom with 1 Tournament Point and 9 control points
- Bruno with 1 Tournament Point and 8 control points
- Chris with 1 Tournament Point, 3 control points, but did beat John in the final round
- John with 1 Tournament Point and 3 control points, but lost to Chris in the final round.
Well I think everyone had fun and it was good to see people there!
Next event is on Saturday 27th March 2010 in the Virgina Woolf building again, this time 35 points Mark 2.