Ok so like some mad fool I have decided that I must build a new army for the Armaggeddon tournament on 6th June 2009. This had resulted in Operation Orboros the assembly and painting of an entire 2250 point army of Circle Orboros troops for Privateer Press’ Hordes game. I must really be daft.
Now you’d think that the obvious thing to do would be to organise the army list, but I’m not like that (really should be but there you go!). I am going to start with what is already painted so that I can at least say that I have got somewhere with this operation. So what is already painted:
- Baldur the Stonecleaver (Wow I have 2 of him painted, thanks John!)
- Argus (four of them done)
- Warpwolf (only one finished)
- Krueger the Stormwrath (Again thanks John!)
- Woldwarden (only one!)
- Shifting Stones
Not too much Circle there really, lets hope the Minions can help out a little (well a lot really)
- Alten Ashley, Monster Hunter
- Totem Hunter (Had him done for a long while!)
- Bog Trog Ambushers (a full unit of 10, thanks to paintedfigs.com – yes they are from Sri Lanka)
- Gatormen Posse (a full unit of 5, again thanks to the Sri Lanka painting team)
- Swamp Gobber Fog Bellows Crew (something I painted myself!)
Not that much help there either! That gets me to an entire 904 points of figures and not even halfway there, whoops. So what have I got assembled and not painted much more I hope!
- Morvahna the Autumblade
- Pureblood Warpwolf
- Tharn Wolfriders (only three done, but it’s a start!)
- Wolves of Orboros (a full unit of 10, thanks to Paul who put them together and replaced all the pikes!)
- Reeves of Orboros
Well that makes life a little better for me bringing me to 1383 points total. Oh well better get on and assemble some more figures than the painting will begin!